Here is a alternative to eating chicken breast and costs less
Chicken is still popular amongst meat eaters and the breast is the most popular part. Yet many neglect thighs.
– Chicken thighs despite being smaller, are closer to the recommended 3-4 ounce serving of protein which makes it easier to keep portion sizes in check.
– What you may not know is they pack more zinc, one of the most important minerals in he body.
– Can be cooked in less oil and in their own fat to stay moist during cooking
– The fat in the thighs are the healthy type. Most of the fat is monounsaturated. Most of the saturated fat will be found is in the skin of the breast as thighs so simply remove before cooking.
– Most important they are more affordable!
#1wishfit #tasty #tuesday #chicken #alternative #protein