There’s no better time to disturb your true friends than now. Never let them feel lonely.
#social #saturday #disturb #friends #inthistogether #share #friendship
Abs are made in the kitchen. Therefore what you eat is more important than how much you exercise if you want to see defined abdominal muscles.
If your looking to reduce belly fat, have more energy and feel better we have a simple program to kick start your journey.
#1wishfit #fitness #friday #abs #weightloss #health
If you can forgive others, then you can forgive yourself from events in your past. Real growth comes from this so let it go.
#1wishfit #thoughtful #thursday #forgiveyourself #selfcare #selfgrowth #forgiveness #moveforward #yourpast #support #healthylifestyle #letitgo
When we hear someone talking about fitness 🤣🤣😉
Have a great day.
#wacky #wednesday #talk #fitness #humour #1wishfit #funny
Hands up if you’ve put on lockdown pounds?
– Does your clothes no longer fit?
– Are you struggling to walk up the stairs without being out of breath?
– Too tired to keep up with your kids?😊
– Then our 10 day program can kick start you to being revitalised.
– Drop us a message to see if what we offer is compatible.
#weightloss #lockdownweightloss #inchloss #nutritioncoaching #fitinyourjeans #vitality #feelbetter #10daychallenge #askforhelp #wehelpyou #shred #betterbody #betterhealth #shrink
You cannot rely on others to keep you motivated. Motivation must come from yourself.
Self motivation pushes you to keep going on tasks, especially those you’re pursuing because you want to, not because someone told you to.
#mythbuster #monday #motivateyourself #selfmotivation #dontrelyonothers #stayconsistent
Our mission is to make health and fitness available to everyone, whatever your lifestyle. That’s why we’ve created a online program at a great price.
We’re making sure that you get the best results we possibly can with the best nutrition support. With 5 exercise classes per week at times that fit your schedule.
Message or email us for more information.
#1wishfit #getfit #5days #onlinefitness #nutrition #support #shred #workouts #hiitworkouts
You can do it, most people are looking to add additional income more than before, using a mobile phone, laptop, or tablet for at least 1 hour a day can open up unlimited income, promoting health and nutrition.
You will have access to:
-trade in 94 countries
– unlimited free training and continuous professional development
– creation of your own legacy.
We must state that you must be willing to work hard to obtain all the above. If this matches you then inbox or to set up a call just fill in the form via the link below
#opportunity #workfromhome #anywhere #theworldisyours #worldwide #opportunity #unlimitedtraining
A message of hope and things will get better.
In the midst of winter, we will find within us, an invincible summer.
Imagine how your summer will look when we get through this. Stay strong!
1wishfit #thoughtful #thursday #winter #summer #hope #positivevibes #staystrong #staysafe
Roasted Beetroot Hummus
Beetroot is full of B vitamins, iron, copper, magnesium, and potassium.
Roasted they have a subtle sweetness, and a twist to traditional hummus. Added with tahini, garlic and spices. It’s versatile to use as a spread or dip.
* 1 small beet
* 1¾ cup cooked chickpeas, drained
* zest of 1 large lemon
* juice of half a large lemon
* pinch of salt and pepper
* 2 large cloves garlic, minced
* 2 heaped tbsp tahini
* ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
* Preheat oven to 190°C and roast beet for about 1 hour. Make sure beet is wrapped in tin foil. Allow it to cool in fridge to room temperature.
* Once beet has cooled, peel, quarter and place in food processor. Blend until almost smooth. Add remaining ingredients except for olive oil and blend until totally smooth.
* Drizzle with olive oil as hummus is mixing. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. If the mixture is too thick, add a little water.
How bad is it really to sleep less than 7 hours a night?
Some us believe that sleeping that long is near impossible. You might work night shift, have a new baby, studying or struggle sleeping due to stress.
Some of us meanwhile can doze off for 5-6 hours and think your ok.
If you find yourself yawning more than usual then this can create long term health effects, such as diabetes, obesity, heart disease and compromised immunity.
We must stress that the occasional lack of a full night sleep won’t cause the long term effects.
– Tips to get more sleep
– Stick to a regular time of going to bed
– Make sure your bedroom is dark, quiet and cool.
– Avoid alcohol and large meals before bedtime
– Switch off electrical devices
We do 5 online classes per week.
Fitness doesn’t have to be just in the gym. Working out at home has grown over the last 12 months but so many people use celebrity workouts but these celebrities take the money and don’t check how you are and if your technique is correct.
Exercises have to be done correctly to feel the benefits.
We also do 10 day challenges with meal ideas alongside the exercises.
#1wishfit #fitcamp #fitness #progress #10daychallenge #meal #ideas #nutrition #exerciseclasses #5days
No matter how hard your past is, you can always begin again.
#1wishfit #thoughtful #thursday #past #future #start #again
Here is a alternative to eating chicken breast and costs less
Chicken is still popular amongst meat eaters and the breast is the most popular part. Yet many neglect thighs.
– Chicken thighs despite being smaller, are closer to the recommended 3-4 ounce serving of protein which makes it easier to keep portion sizes in check.
– What you may not know is they pack more zinc, one of the most important minerals in he body.
– Can be cooked in less oil and in their own fat to stay moist during cooking
– The fat in the thighs are the healthy type. Most of the fat is monounsaturated. Most of the saturated fat will be found is in the skin of the breast as thighs so simply remove before cooking.
– Most important they are more affordable!
#1wishfit #tasty #tuesday #chicken #alternative #protein
7 common exercise myths
1. Stretching before exercise
2. Lifting weights bulk up women
3. Crunches are the best exercise for your core
4. You can target fat burn
5. The need to spend hours in the gym
6. Exercise can erase a bad diet
7. When you stop strength training, your muscle turns to fat.
#1wishfit #mythbuster #monday #oldmyths