Garlic and Rosemary Sweet Potato Chips
A quick, savoury and healthy snack
Olive Oil 0.5 tablespoon
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees
- Position rack in centre of the oven.
- Whisk together olive oil and garlic in a small bowl.
- Brush a baking sheet with half of the oil mixture.
- Place potato slices on sheets in a single layer and brush tops with remaining oil.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and salt.
- Place baking sheet on centre oven rack.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until edges begin to curl and brown.
- Allow chips to cool on baking tray and serve with a dip – salsa is my favourite to have with this.