Highlighting my good friend Warren who not only practices what he preaches and as you can see an amazing physique. He like myself coach others of the importance of healthy nutrition and exercise. It’s 80% nutrition 20% exercise which will get you the results you want. We will be launching a challenge with products shortly so keep popping in @coachmentor24 posts
#spotlight #saturday #herbalifenutrition #physique #coach
A exercise that we use often in our classes. Called different names such as Bear Crawl or Inchworm ? what do you call it??. The image shows how to step by step”. Important to mention in image 5 not to drop your hips to avoid back strain. Add it to your home workout to develop a stronger core, stronger shoulder joints, also leg muscles.
#1wishfit #fitness #friday #bearcrawls #bodyweight #exercise
Health benefits of laughter
Soothes tension. …
Improves your immune system. …
Relieves pain. …
Connect with people and deal with difficult situations. …
Stimulates organs and increases endorphins. …
Improves your mood. …
Burns calories. …
Increases blood flow.
Laugh more ??
Quinoa with spicy Cajun chicken
4 chicken breasts skinned and cut into small chunks
1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning
600ml of chicken stock
100g of dried apricots, sliced
1/2 x 250g pouch ready to use puy lentils
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 red onions, cut into thin wedges
1 bunch spring onions, chopped
Small bunch of coriander, chopped
– heat oven to 200/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the chicken in the Cajun spice and place in a baking tin. Bake for 20 minutes then put aside.
– Cook the quinoa meanwhile in chicken stock for 15 minutes and add the apricots and lentils 5 minutes to the end. Drain and place into a bowl with the chicken, toss together.
– While the quinoa is being cooked, heat the oil in a large frying pan and soften the onions. Toss the onions into the quinoa with the coriander and some seasoning, then mix well.
Can switch chicken, with other meats or for vegan option remove the meat and add extra lentils for added protein, and cook in vegetable stock.
If you do make the decision to return to a reopened gym, you’ll probably notice things have changed.
- They may limit the number of people who can enter at once (some gyms are requiring appointments).
- Equipment might be spaced out so people can stay separate.
- Common areas that are harder for social distancing, like a locker room or sauna, may be closed.
- Disinfectants and cleaners should be more abundant.
- You might even be required to sign a waiver.
It would be good to find out exactly how your gym has reacted to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Call them before your first trip, and ask them about the bullets above. Also, make sure you specifically ask about what sanitation procedures they have created.
However, even if the staff of the gym is wiping down all the equipment between each use, it would still be best practice to clean everything you touch before and after use.
If your still looking to workout in the safety of your home then join in on our online exercise classes every Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 10am via zoom.
Sunday is the day to take time to believe more in yourself because with that inner belief builds strength to become unstoppable.
1wishfit #setup #sunday #believeinyourself #innerstrength